toytrac oct 19th

Tractorman810

I'm off home in a minute, late night ahead. Early start to make the most of the yearly Hobbit Holiday Friday. Jez is coming down to play farms for the afternoon before headinp to his mates'. I'll be plugging away doing Toytrac stuff and making space/preps for guests for Dads 60th then heading to Wincanton Sat lunchtime for the set up.

Feels like Christmas!! ;D

glad im not the only one that thinks its like cristmas its well exciting  ;D ;D

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well Graham is very excited about toytrac he is running around like a headless chicken. Also asking me to do this and to do that.  Not sure about travelling down in the smelly van, I'm going to get a freshener for it, blow that. Also it is the most uncomfortable vehicle I have had to travel in but Graham loves it. See you Sat. Sharon

should keep Jez's fingers warm :D :D :D::)

:D :D :D

I am heading to Hobbit towers tommorrow infact. I will probably have a bump on my head by sat morming.......... God darn round doors and all!!!! Still, he is supplying the coffee and I am supplying the biscuits :D :D :D

I need ot get into my garage, i have a press to finnish and some secrets to make.................

Mark, Ben . ..  Shame on you  :D :D :D

Sharon and Graham, look forward to seeing you on Sunday guys and a thanks from me for making it possible for Adam to visit the show as well. Top marks to you two for that.  ;)

Jez, just as long as you make your secrets at home I don't care what you do!!  :D :D :D

Mark, Ben . ..  Shame on you  :D :D :D

Sharon and Graham, look forward to seeing you on Sunday guys and a thanks from me for making it possible for Adam to visit the show as well. Top marks to you two for that.  ;)

Jez, just as long as you make your secrets at home I don't care what you do!!  :D :D :D

very kind of them thank you. And thats for wanting me to come Tris :) :) :)

well... in my usual style... I have made no preperations whatsoever for Toytrac... and probably won't do until 30 minutes before the off on Saturday pm  :-[:D :D

Ooo I hate being organised  :D :D :-[

Adam... looking forward to meeting you young man... I'll have a long cool coke up the bar for you when you get there  ;)

Sharon... shall I come and pick you up... that van sounds orrible  :D :D :D - you would be better off on the roof-rack by the sounds of things  :o:D :D

well... in my usual style... I have made no preperations whatsoever for Toytrac... and probably won't do until 30 minutes before the off on Saturday pm  :-[:D :D

Adam... looking forward to meeting you young man... I'll have a long cool coke up the bar for you when you get there  ;)

Sharon... shall I come and pick you up... that van sounds orrible  :D :D :D - you would be better off on the roof-rack by the sounds of things  :o:D :D

Thank you mate, very kind :) :) :)

The smell in the van is very authentic Marky it gives a touch of realism to the layout but I'm not sure about it.  The roof rack sounds good but it might mess my hair up. I did chuckle. :) Grahams just said he doesn't know what all the fuss is about, he says it's a very nice vehicle. ;D ;D Sharon

The smell in the van is very authentic Marky it gives a touch of realism to the layout but I'm not sure about it.  The roof rack sounds good but it might mess my hair up. I did chuckle. :) Grahams just said he doesn't know what all the fuss is about, he says it's a very nice vehicle. ;D ;D Sharon

:D :D - I'll send you one of the hairnets the girls wear at work Sharon  :D :D

who is going to get picture for us people who cant go ???

Look no further than here buddy  ;)

Marky we really are the same person  :D :D Yuk  :-*

Toytrac when is it  ???  Yikes...

Wheres the models  ??? Oh yes Mrs udi everywhere  :-[

Oh dear as per full time job takes over til tomorrow evening when the kids are in bed and I'll have a butchers to see what I can find  ;)

See you fellow weirdos Saturday  ;)

Good luck Graham and Sharon  ;) you'll need it with young Adam  :D :D

ive just packed the car with boxes, ready to set off in the morning.

look forward to meeting you all.

andy

Hope you have a safe journey and enjoy TT Andy

Your are missing out at Toyfair right on your doorstep at the Britannia Hotel Dyce this Sunday though ;D ;D

looking forward to seeing the displays on sunday guys. had a good look on farm models site last night about toytrac and its nearer to us down in devon too. any body know how long it takes roughly to get there from plymouth or exeter

looking forward to seeing the displays on sunday guys. had a good look on farm models site last night about toytrac and its nearer to us down in devon too. any body know how long it takes roughly to get there from plymouth or exeter

takes bout an hour from exeter 1-2 hours from plymouth...

can't wait to come and see all the 'famous' displays  ;D and spend some well earned cash  ;)

will introduce meself to you lot once ive had a good mooch around