Spalding... 5th October 2008 - Marky's FTF show report...

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Arrived back home in Germany today first thing to do is take a look at Marky,s pics.First thing that comes to my head to say is Marky you are a Hero mate what a good job you have done.If there was a FTF OBE or MBE you should be given it.

GGG

Mate, what time were you there? Are you going to Zwolle? If so I hope to see you there as I didn't get time to meet you on sunday.

All the best.... by the way, don't big up mary too much  :D :D

Arrived back home in Germany today first thing to do is take a look at Marky,s pics.First thing that comes to my head to say is Marky you are a Hero mate what a good job you have done.If there was a FTF OBE or MBE you should be given it.

GGG

ggg are you making it to toytrac? or is it just spalding you do

helly Johnny, maybe you can go next April too (i am going). would be nice to meet a Dutchy in England beside me, myself and i.  ;)(and the oh so not needed girlfriend that will look at me like this >:( every time i open my wallet ;) (which will be often i think).

Well must look if i can aford it you already know that i have just bought a house ;)

And also got the same problem as you whit the girlfriend  :D;)

Maybe whe meet eachother in Zwolle ???

if you are going on Saturday, you probably will. ;D i'll be there the whole day of which the afternoon in the Forum stand.

(i managed to convince my girlfriend to make it a weekend out. apparently it is close to York (or something like that) and we'll go there on saturday and i'll go on sunday to spalding and hope to distract the lady with a bookmarket or store ;).

if you are going on Saturday, you probably will. ;D i'll be there the whole day of which the afternoon in the Forum stand.

(i managed to convince my girlfriend to make it a weekend out. apparently it is close to York (or something like that) and we'll go there on saturday and i'll go on sunday to spalding and hope to distract the lady with a bookmarket or store ;).

Its fairly close to york.

Closer to hull. And before you all go urghhhhh. Its got one of the best shopping areas than most places.

Sorry mate i go on sunday :'(

close to York.....about 2 hours i think?? :-\ :-\, it would be easier for her to shop at Peterborough ;)