www.tractorsketch.co.uk

Agrium

Which Claas jaguar models would you like to see in the Limited Edition print  

17 members have voted

1. 1. Which Claas jaguar models would you like to see in the Limited Edition print

do you start more than 1 picture at a time ian?

yes.  I get bored, so like to swap between them

Currently have 1 x Big A, 1 x JD7810, 1 x Diahatsu Fourtrak and an MD5465 with tedder, plus I'll be starting a JD 7350 forager, 7530 and mowers plus 6930 and rake.

With drawings you can do as much or as little as you want, put them away in a file and come back to them.  Not like Models.  Well you can, but you soon run out of room

• Replies 273
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

been such a busy lead up to Christmas with commissions ordered, got 10 pics to add to the website, plus others which aren't quite finished.

Unfortunately there will haqve to be a price increqase in the new year, only because my suppliers have added varying increases to cover VAT, plus also cost of paper I use has increased 30% with the printers.

I will put something on the website in the new year, probably increases in February

Merry Christmas all :)

• 4 months later...

Latest pic for a customer.  We rented a house on their farm for 12 months.  Must say, I enjoyed drawing something different.  Cab writing takes a long time though. ???

post-124-132639767216_thumb.jpg

That looks good Ian...I think you could get a lot of interest from the lorry folk on that kinda of print.

I would bring one of those to the Aberdeen show in three weeks time since we have a trader taking 8 tables and six of those are for lorry model sales so we are hoping to attract the lorry drivers and or collectors.

its definately been different to drawing tractors.  nice change.

BC - Your right, Im going to take a print or two.  Trouble is, they are very bespoke and specific once you slap a lorry full of names and logo's, so commission prices would probably have to be higher than a tractor  :-[

• 2 weeks later...

more additions added today

www.tractorsketch.co.uk

few more over next few weeks, plus, Im wanting to do a edication to potatoes!!! ::)  rom, ridging all the way to harvest/bulk storage, all on one montage.  Probably about 5 - 6 different sketches

Ridging

De-stoning

Planting

Spraying

Harvesting

Bulk Transport

Have I missed any processes ?  :-[

• 5 months later...

well, with the birth of my second son and the farm model spares project, not much time recently spent on sketches.

Got a couple finished recently, with this MXM120 being the latest

Hope you like it.  Website update next week, with about 5 new sketches to go on the site.

I was asked by about 30 people on Sunday at Rheged (Lakeland Model show) about the Ltd Ed Claas Jag I want to do.  So it has spurred me on to get it done.  Might also include an actual Jaruar face shot into the sketch of 4 machines.  Machines will be along the line of 695, 860, 890, 960, with the jaguar portrait intermingled into it.

Bit of work to go yet, like xmas commissions and for now, boxing up more bits for the postie to deliver tomorrow... ;)

post-124-132640007754_thumb.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

its been an age since i was on  here.  Also, ive not done a show since Spalding April 13.  Im going to be getting back up and running again now.....just finished this one...hope you like it

latest4.jpg

• 1 month later...

Hi Robbo.  Ive not been coming on much, just check in from time to time. but I want to

I want to kick off the poll on this feed again. 

*******I really want to get round to doing a 4 picture Montage of the Claas Jaguar********

Please submit a vote  -  If anyone has any decent pics of any of the machines at work, drop an attachment to ianleather@outlook.com  I would really appreciate it.  Especially a 695 !!!!!!  You could get your picture as part of the sketch

My aim is to get it out by Christmas.  Limited Edition

Much Appreciated

Iain.......the only photos I have of  a working Claas Jaguar are of an 06 plate 830. You will find some photos under BC's Farming photos thread around 4/07/2014. I don't think they are the best ones of a working  SP one but I'm sure if you look back a year or so in that thread you may well find better ones if you are interested in that model number. 

Archived