AGRIUM BUCKRAKE

oh im sorry Brewinlge.....No the model is not brushed on....The picture is of the 1st run which went through a few teething problems.  I will assure you and the other members that the models are sprayed to a decent finish.  Thanks for your comment, but I have sold probably 500+ customised or scratch built models and nobody else seems to think they are brushed on.  Dont make me PM you!!!!!!! :o

You havent answered the question, Which was asked in good faith, I think you are being a tad touchy maybe?

If you look at your photo I think you will see why I'm asking.

I thought the purpose of this forum was to share knowledge

The Cab is brushed to get the cavass effect over the crazed metal surface.

Guys, remember, this forum is for sharing knowledge between members so you should expect some criticism, advice or help as well as the usual posting etc. from all members.  :) :)

Ian, i wouldn't take offence to a post like this, he was merely asking a question from his observation, as you also did.

Take this topic here as an example

http://www.britains-tractors.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=4444.0, some criticism  :)

i hope you two can settle this small dispute peacefully  :) :)

Ricky

For the size of the item

firstly it would be extremely delicate in the post,  (please dont forget moslt of my models go through Royal Mail) unfortuantly I think some of the posties like to play football with some of the parcels when they are tossing it off!!

secondly.  How much really do people want to pay for a buckrake.  Yes I could put rams on it,  how many would I sell at ?30+.  Not as many at ?25. ;)

If you wish to put rams on, feel free.  I hope I have made a model which you can adapt if you so wish