UH New Releases 2009

texas

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sorry to be an old git - but as Mr average, with average dosh available and more importantly average SPACE,  I wouldn't have anywhere to put something like the Volto.  And that is obviously so not a carpet tool so I would imagine that the market would be small to say the least. ??? Why not appeal to the little guys???????

Sorry to be an old git - but as Mr average, with average dosh available and more importantly average SPACE,  I wouldn't have anywhere to put something like the Volto.  And that is obviously so not a carpet tool so I would imagine that the market would be small to say the least. ??? Why not appeal to the little guys???????

not sad at all mate, but the oem's only want the biggest and best they make made in model form sadly, which is a real shame a nice twin rake tedder would sell well ,and so would a nice small version of the volto, but unless we get a blake then we wont see them

not sad at all mate, but the oem's only want the biggest and best they make made in model form sadly, which is a real shame a nice twin rake tedder would sell well ,and so would a nice small version of the volto, but unless we get a blake then we wont see them

Ooooiiiii Theres only one of me and you cant have him, so you'll have to do without  ;D:D :D :D :D :D::)

if your getting a case of them you better upgrade to a bandsaw blake :D :D :D :D

i just hope it won't be as expensive as the claas rake was.

nnaaahhh i like my fingers  :D :D

I'll have a guess at £45 each to start with  :-\