UH New Releases 2009

texas

that low loader will be coming my way  :P :P and the dung spreader  ;) horsch press aswell  :D, cant see the mixer being a big seller  :-\

I agree with you about the mixer. But overhere you see those at dairy farms but i don´t know how it is in the UK.

I have heard a rumour that in the near future many new items will be released from UH,Ros and other brands, where will it ends.

texas

Texas

• Replies 668
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All of these look wonderful. . . . None of them mean anything to me sadly though. :'(

Roll on the day UK manufacturers are catered for in this way.

i know what you mean Tris, maybe one day :-\ :-\

low loader trailer is nice though!

I think their aim is to take out everyone else, let's face it if someone like myself is thinking of a new model to produce then I have to think how long before UH do it :( It was bad enough them (UH) taking on Siku/Britains but now they are doing 16th scale British tractors it seems they're targeting another market too ::) ::)

Not quite for me, I'd love to see a Super Q cabbed one done by uh ;)

as a mf man i must say, i would like to see some later fords to, they are afterall classics, but would like the ih's and marshalls/leylands as well, prob is sadly with the marshalls / leylands would they have sold that well in mainland europe for uh to make them 

My big question is, How hard are UH hitting the conversionst market now? must be making a impact on them poor guys now??

Not alot is my guess. Conversionists basically take a production model and turn it into something that people actually want. How? Because they see what people collect and what people keep asking for. There is no pattern to UH releases.

Not alot is my guess. Conversionists basically take a production model and turn it into something that people actually want. How? Because they see what people collect and what people keep asking for. There is no pattern to UH releases.

hit the nail on the head there tris thats what i was trying to say but i rambled

as a mf man i must say, i would like to see some later fords to, they are afterall classics, but would like the ih's and marshalls/leylands as well, prob is sadly with the marshalls / leylands would they have sold that well in mainland europe for uh to make them

They are definately not done with the Ford's missing the 10-series(silver jubilee and 8210 are high on many collector's lists, would love to see a TW-serie by them and most of all.. the 40-series have been missed by most manufacturers in 1:32 scale.. so not done by a long time..