What Modelling Projects Have You Got On The Go?

Deere-est

thanks everyone going to be delivered next weekend , the lagoon coxy is just polyfilla mate have a go get the mixture like slurry consistency and it just flow like real slurry mate then paint  i look forward to seeing yours on your layout

Jez reckons if you plugged in the electrics and plumbed up the water this farm would function! He couldn't big it up enough. I wish I could've seen it for real too. Love the shrinkwrapped pallets. So many touches mate, so many. 8)

Jez reckons if you plugged in the electrics and plumbed up the water this farm would function! He couldn't big it up enough. I wish I could've seen it for real too. Love the shrinkwrapped pallets. So many touches mate, so many. 8)

Echo comments of those before me.

Stunning work Graham, I keep thinking you've covered it all, then you go and come up with more detail. :) :)

One lucky person is going to really enjoy owning this layout.

for yourself or for sale ???:-\

this is the selling part of the work bench topic ;) ;)

Not for me Benjamin..... Oh yes, still 100% numpty free.... you'll have to get up earlier than that to catch me out....  ;):D :D

That dairy is just incredible Graham.... where do you buy your patience  ???:o

Like that little KV taarup feeder bedder... where did that come from...? I want one of those, may build one, I used to demo one when I was with Renault...

Well i was lucky enough to see this on saturday and the pictures do not do it justice.

Graham has plumbed in the dairy like it is ready to run, we just need to send tris in the hit the button.

Graham has even drawn all of the concrete tampering and drains on by hand...... This man is a true gent and the attention to detail is astonishing!

The new owner is a lucky guy!

Thanks again graham.