What Modelling Projects Have You Got On The Go?

Deere-est

mmmm that spreader does look very very nice, might have to invest in one when they are done

that is what Ktwo said when i took it to grassland on thursday.  1 of the sales guy bought the prototype, hence why i'm on mk 2. 

But there was a few things that i wanted to change on it.

that is what Ktwo said when i took it to grassland on thursday.  1 of the sales guy bought the prototype, hence why i'm on mk 2. 

But there was a few things that i wanted to change on it.

cant blame him dan, what wheels will you use in the end version then mate

That trailer looks great Dan!  I can feel me parting with more money again soon!  Hope the pictures i sent this afternoon were ok.

pictures were a great help cheers pete.

whats the difference from the 10tonne version to the 12tonne version?  all i can see is the internal height.

Dan

Nice work Dan. Very nice silage trailer and the spreader is looking very nice too. Look forward to the other one  ;)

Unbelievable job there Dan - top work!

You really are the daddy of this Dan, they're both incredible mate ;D

That trailer looks great Dan!  I can feel me parting with more money again soon!  Hope the pictures i sent this afternoon were ok.

thanks for the comments, MK2 is on the way with a few mods that Ktwo pointed out so will be off the casters at the weekend.

Very nice silage trailer and spreader you have made there Dan.

Texas

spreader is at the casters as we speak, so kits will be avaliable to build soon if anybody is interested.

will know more on price later this week i hope.

Dan

• 2 months later...