What Modelling Projects Have You Got On The Go?

Deere-est

just bumping the question,is that claas rake the uh  kuhn one,your convo looks stunning TM,will you be making these,i cant see it on your website

Sorry Paul never seen it! Yes I will doing them soon as I can. Few bits I want to tweak on them first, that one was only threw together in a matter of hours for the show! 

They'll be on the website once I have all the bits sorted for them  :)  8)

Sorry Paul never seen it! Yes I will doing them soon as I can. Few bits I want to tweak on them first, that one was only threw together in a matter of hours for the show! 

They'll be on the website once I have all the bits sorted for them  :)  8)

so is it the uh kuhn one then TM,thanks for replying

• 4 weeks later...

quicky question 

im thinking about doing a convertion and fit a new holland loader of the t6.140 on a new holland t7.210 would this be possible before i take the plunge

Only from doing my uh mf 5480 with front loader,it might be a bit small as the loader from the t6.140 is a 750 tl and the one on a a t7.210 should be a 770tl or 780 tl loader so will have a bigger lift height etc,I have thought about doing it myself as there is a t7.185 around near me with blue loader and would make a nice model.

As for the fitting it won't be a direct fit as uh never intended that loader to go on a bigger tractor so will take time and a good eye plus some competent modelling skills,look at all the amazing models been built on the forum over the years anything can be done if you really want it.

yea because i was up in metcalfe farms on saturday an they had a new 15 plate t7.200 with a tl 770

I remember now I did see the same conversion you want to do for sale on ebay and it looked good,maybe some one could find the photos or link of it for you

• 4 weeks later...

Cheers David, slightly cheating with the laser cutter though :D

Defininatley not cheating James..... you still have to program the laser even though you don't physically cut it a few folk at work could learn from that ;) like our draughtsman at work who will send parts off to be lazer cut to get them back and they don't fit..... where as give me a tape, a square and a bit o french chalk and a few minutes on the ironworker and I cut my own that will fit first time.... :) 

Like the look of this Volvo by the way 8)

• Like 3

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...