The Adventures of Marky and Mavis... the MF240QD - new to me on 14th November 08

Lord Ferguson

The big question.... restore her or not ?  

102 members have voted

1. 1. The big question.... restore her or not ?

• Yep... give her the works
    • No... leave her alone

• Replies 705
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark, there is a pony paddock near me and they have a tidy Marshall 804 or something, unfamiliar territory for me. . . . However, there is also another Marshall slightly obscured by post and rail fencing which I swear is a 240 in disguise. . . . Any light you can shed?

Mavis, she's a little tinker. :)

Pure guess, what about a Marshal 132 which was a re badged IMT and therefore a rebadged, rebaged Massey. If it is its mega rare.

post-544-132639179215_thumb.jpg

nice trailer mate, you seen the mf 200 in ct mag?? close'ish to you too. grain sides ect

and whats going on with that bund >:( >:(>:( thats where my visiting parking space is, where will i go now ;):D :D :D

Thought you said Herefordshire?! ???:D

Pure guess, what about a Marshal 132 which was a re badged IMT and therefore a rebadged, rebaged Massey. If it is its mega rare.

I'm going to find out even if I have to do it at night!  :D

still better look out for some chains

forks will be to close and that sort of weight it could fall off (ps iv been there and broke one before )opps

Not sure if my loader will lift it high enough to go on the trailer though Steve..

nice new buy there markey  ;):)

many thanks Rich... I'm chuffed with it at the moment

lets be honest mark, you only bought that trailer so the familly can sit in it for road runs with you and mavis, the soil things just a cover for you aint it :D :D :D :D

DOH... rumbled... Shhhh Sean  :o:-[:D :D

Very nice new trailer you have there Mark.

Texas

Thanks Bas... I won't get much silage in there though  :D :D

Thought you said Herefordshire?! ???:D

I thhink he's got mixed up with Hertfordshire... shall we give him a numpty for that ???

Nar... she's going to remain retired Trissy... she's too long in the tooth to be starting work again... 30 is a good innings for a working tractor.. and she was being used right up until the day I bought her (nearly a year now too !)... she may make the odd 'guest appearance' if Hattie is busy... or a nice little 'saturday tiffle' comes up though  ;D

Nar... she's going to remain retired Trissy... she's too long in the tooth to be starting work again... 30 is a good innings for a working tractor.. and she was being used right up until the day I bought her (nearly a year now too !)... she may make the odd 'guest appearance' if Hattie is busy... or a nice little 'saturday tiffle' comes up though  ;D

Glad to hear it. A nice thick blanket and two pair of slippers for her.

nice looking 4Ttrailer there mark , although , it must be the camera angle , as it doesn't look much bigger than a 2T at the most ! nice colour scheme as well , & just what would you say inspired you to go for those colours  :)