WEST REAR DISCHARGE SPREADER

I've seen people just spray these blue and stick West stickers on them ::) ::) but that's no where near right ??? ???

No, and if you're going to do something, do it right I say!  ;D  Which, being as you're doing it I've no doubt it will be c0ck on.... I've got a Triathlon which I want to do something similar with..... not fussed what it ends up as so long as it's of a British brand which can go behind my TM..... be interested to see how this one works out. West are 'local' to me but I didn't know they did rear discharge spreaders, only seen the Dual Spreaders round here..... Keep cracking on Paul, will follow this ....

Typical  :'( :'(

Heres little ole me building up my stocks of Ian's masterpiece off you go and do this to me  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I'll nick all Maisy's biscuits next time I see you  ;) hang on I did that last time  :-[

... I don't know how you weirdos get these ideas but good luck to ya  ;) :'( :'( :'( :'(