3 x MF 5455

1 x MF 8280

1 x Claas Aries

2 x JD 6920s

1 x Landrover and Horse box set

All New in boxes for under a fiver each!!!!!! :o :o :o

Bargain!

is that a farmer plus version? ??? ???

Yes it is the farmer+ version, says on the front of the box 4452 John Deere 5720 and the box is silver. I didn't have a JD 5*** series and this one was at a good price, is it unusual?

some nice pics etc. when you get time ;) ;)

Managed to get a Doe Show edition 130 after wrestling with DHL for a while. Awesome model and superbly presented, just a bit bemused why the modelled the base as though the tractor was reversing toward the plate with the model number on. It comes with two different air pre cleaners which is a very nice touch.

doe_130_1.jpg

DSC03975.jpg

Managed to get a Doe Show edition 130 after wrestling with DHL for a while. Awesome model and superbly presented, just a bit bemused why the modelled the base as though the tractor was reversing toward the plate with the model number on. It comes with two different air pre cleaners which is a very nice touch.

doe_130_1.jpg

DSC03975.jpg

congratulasion it´s a great buy

Westpoint toy fair today.

UH Fella front mower.

2X Faucheux front loaders from the Renault Ergos tractors. Both these and the above from Nathan.

2x UH 1:32 MF135. One for a mate that collects that sort of period Fergie models.

Britain's boxed Autoway Land Rover with worker carrying a jerry can.

Britain's boxed Land Rover Defender. 1997 metalic blue one.

Britain's boxed (duck egg) 136F farm tractor roller.

Corgi limited JCB Ford Anglia service van.

Corgi limited JCB LWB Land Rover Defender.

A very rare small 1948 Mettoy clockwork tractor. Diecast with plastic wheels and tin mudguards.

Today a very nice delivery came from Sweden :o, Thank you Peter  ;)

It is the Ford 6710 Peter made for me resembling my dad's 6710, and what an awesome job he did.

And the Belarus BX102, i forgot to order this from LCN, but Peter had 2 of these and i traded a few of my RED tractors for this model, thank you Peter  ;)

004-11.jpg

006-7.jpg

Erik.

Today a very nice delivery came from Sweden :o, Thank you Peter  ;)

It is the Ford 6710 Peter made for me resembling my dad's 6710, and what an awesome job he did.

And the Belarus BX102, i forgot to order this from LCN, but Peter had 2 of these and i traded a few of my RED tractors for this model, thank you Peter  ;)

Erik.

Pete is done a very nice job for you 8)

The belarus is also a great model from the LNC.

Texas

That 6710 is a beauty.... lucky sod!

All I've bought is the Siku Bremer front tyre press... already in pieces giving up it's wheels for trailers... may do something with the frame later on but no idea what.....

:o :o :o :o :o :o New Holland T7060 Limited edition number 70/200  :o :o :o :o ;D ;D

oooh you lucky bi*ch!!!  :D :D I'm going to engineer a holiday to your part of the world and break into your house while you're sleeping  ;):D :D