Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not got her out of the box yet  :D  :D

will let you know tomorrow  ;) though from first impression, its the best combine made so far detail wise!

didnt take mine out of the box, looked to loose once the straps were off, especially the header and trailer

indeed, shes pretty nice i must say, my first wiking infact, got a jd coming to mind,and fancy the axion at spalding if i can get a good look at one

It was my two first Wiking as well,and i am very pleased with both.Comming up.....the JD Wiking  :D :D

Well done AndyB, that was a great find. I paid a very cool price for mine from a Forum member,  well the missus did ;D Great model, superb actually.

Cheers Tris - yes mighty good find - in a JD dealer too!!  Seems it had been on a shelf for ages then they had a move around and found it.....  ::)  One to definately hold on to me thinks!  And yes am impressed - it certainly weighs a lot!  Had been opened but all the plastic is still on the wheels etc. so all in all well chuffed!  8)

Cheers Tris - yes mighty good find - in a JD dealer too!!  Seems it had been on a shelf for ages then they had a move around and found it.....  ::)  One to definately hold on to me thinks!  And yes am impressed - it certainly weighs a lot!  Had been opened but all the plastic is still on the wheels etc. so all in all well chuffed!  8)

Fair dinkum, that must be quite a rarity. ..  I guess technically that's 'brand new' as you got it from the original seeler all be it opened for display maybe! Can't be many left like that you lucky beggar!

For me. ..  with huge thanks to our very own Lovelyladyfarmer, Mandy.  :-*:-* :) :)

post-227-132639054814_thumb.jpg

post-227-132639054838_thumb.jpg