Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

Today I ave bin mostly buying 4x very early jersey cows and a calf, 5 early fresians and 2 calves, 3 lambs, 2 piglets, 2x suffolk punch horses, 6 pices of hedge, 10 pices of the white interlocking fence, a turkey and 1x highland cow, all Britains all mint or very near for £18, wifes reaction was, "just how many more cows and horses do you need". :o

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fred is good at his work isnt he stephen

looking well sir ;)

aye quite tidy thanks  ;)

Where are they from farmermarshal?

hi got them in Hong Kong and China

tell me more FM!!, who are they by?? ???:-\

hi Ben can't tell you much yet other than they cost me an arm and a leg  :D

This is the reason I was hoping Marky would do the Model of the moment review, how do you know if this is an original box or a repro?

Models131.jpg

I think it is original as the drill doesn't seem to have ever been out of the packaging

Models133.jpg

Local toy fair. 2 Britain's Ford 5000's early pre-force and a later one for restoration. 3 Britain's red NH balers, 2 556 and 1 557 for bits and restoration. Several Britain's Herald horse and riders. Britain's log cart, earlier green one with red plastic wheels for the E27N. A Volvo loading shovel in drab olive, unknown make but suspect NZG. Britain's Ford 7710 for the bits. Lastly a Corgi limited ed Grey Cars AEC Regal Devon coach. Not really into buses only local ones in the larger 1:50 scale.

Local toy fair. 2 Britain's Ford 5000's early pre-force and a later one for restoration. 3 Britain's red NH balers, 2 556 and 1 557 for bits and restoration. Several Britain's Herald horse and riders. Britain's log cart, earlier green one with red plastic wheels for the E27N. A Volvo loading shovel in drab olive, unknown make but suspect NZG. Britain's Ford 7710 for the bits. Lastly a Corgi limited ed Grey Cars AEC Regal Devon coach. Not really into buses only local ones in the larger 1:50 scale.

i would check the numbers on those balers tim because they aren't the numbers on the ones you showed me :D :D.

i was going to have the fords but i forgot about them till you showed me your buys,

i bought a mf3680 with rear duels and a ford 5610 - cab

over the last month

Wagenhoff international 1455xl

wiking black beauty fendt

newholland tm 155

jd 3350

jd 7730

new holland fx 375 harvester

dbp county 1474 long nose

hispec slurry tanker

major slurry tanker

redrock shear grab