Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

Why are the older New Hollands so popular all of a sudden, any particular reason for people doing convos of them?

would say so , i'm buying the dealer box ones and replacing the ones i have hacked to bits ::)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dish him a numpty :D :D

for me finally secrured a origonal brown britains fiat 880dt 4wd to go with my 2wd tracked one

Where did you get your tracked one Sean (if you can remember) and how much for?

Yeah I think it was Sean :D :D will make a change from my usual implement conversions, just need to find the tractors still :-\

im after as many as i can find gav so  i can keep building jd 7810,ss they are thin on the ground these ertls

Where did you get your tracked one Sean (if you can remember) and how much for?

blimey i recon i was 14 there abouts when i got that, so 25/6 years  odd years ago now,deff had it from new that i do remember ,just never saved the box, cost ????? according to the britains book it was 3 quid new?? so i gues round about that sort of price

blimey i recon i was 14 there abouts when i got that, so 25/6 years  odd years ago now,deff had it from new that i do remember ,just never saved the box, cost ????? according to the britains book it was 3 quid new?? so i gues round about that sort of price

Pretty impressive to have kept it intact for so long. At 12 I was still gluing tractor cabs down... ::)

Cant get one for cheaper than £40 these days, the 90-90 even more so :(

im after as many as i can find gav so  i can keep building jd 7810,ss they are thin on the ground these ertls

I Just need one more now and I've got enough for what I want to do........no doubt we're after the same ones at the minute ::)

Pretty impressive to have kept it intact for so long. At 12 I was still gluing tractor cabs down... ::)

Cant get one for cheaper than £40 these days, the 90-90 even more so :(

the mb trac in my collections the same, as are about 70% of the unboxed tractors and implemnts,

as for the brown, the latest i bought wasnt 40 quid thats for sure, a lot less infact

Take a look at my "At work with Gav" topic and I'm sure that you can work it out ::)

will do, not had much time to view it as work, wife and Harry dont let me play!!!  >:( >:(