8 sets of rectangular lights

Ford TW cab

Ford TW floorpan

Ford TW rear wheels

Ford blue paint

Ford white paint

NH blue paint

and a Ford decal, but I'm not saying what one  :P :P

Looking forward to seeing pictures of lot's of new Ford convos with all these parts mate ;)

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I look forward to that topic too. Also looking forward to seeing the 1/16th FW! :o

will start it tomorrow when i have scanned in the picture of the room how it was and a picture of how it is now after some essential remodelling. i'll also include the general idea of what it is going to look like and how much is going to be put on the shelves..

am having to make room for the FW60 in 1:16 when it comes out  ;):P (then again, i have dozens of 1:12 scaled tractors and dozens of articulated tractors in 1:16 and i lost count of the rest too, so will be a good thing to find out how much of each scale i got waiting to be displayed  ;):D;D

We bought some farm items at Bridgwater Auctions on Tuesday - here are some of the less usual:

This guy is about 1/18 scale and is made from what's known as 'composite' (not sure what it's actually made of - a lightweight papier-mache type material I should think). It's made by Elastolin circa 1950

DSCF4915.jpg

A 1/32 scale alumimium cart horse made by Wend-al (of Blandford, Dorset). Wend-al made aluminium figures after the war when lead became scarce - they used moulds from the French company, Quiralu. Eventually materials became too expensive and the company stopped production:

DSCF4917.jpg

A Britains gentleman farmer - fairly common, but still one of my faves:

DSCF4998.jpg

A Britains land girl - one of the harder-to-find pieces. This is the post-war issue version:

DSCF5007.jpg

A John Hill piglet - rarely seen in a black version:

DSCF5009.jpg

Quite alot today  :o;D

Met a man who's moving to australia and he's selling all his models .... therefore i got a few bargains  ;D

ertl 3350 mint in box

2 mint britains M160's

mint britains 8560

agrium buckrake

britains volvac bale wrapper

joal yanmar mini digger

britains maschio power harrow

britains buckrake and yard scraper

ROS fiat 110-90

wiking JD

and a few pic's ......  :P

Photo0307.jpg