UH Claas Volto rake

UH Kramer platform

Britains JCB Fastrac

Brits  JCB Farm master

ros Terratra Joskin

Siku Bales

Britains Case lbx baler

glad some one can afford all that  :D :D

it is hard ..2 kids ,wife 3 ducks, 4 chickens, 1 horse , 2 cats and 2 dogs and millions of wasps :)

You're boasting now and completely off topic along with:-Mike R (Kentman), F 'Daddy' B, Texas, and Lord Ferguson and at least 2 of those ought to know better :o and award themselves numpties

unless of course these are all farm/construction purchases  ;D ;D ;D

I have bought a ROS Lamborghini R3 100 EVO.  Cannot think why 'cos it is too  modern but I liked it! 

(I must avoid impule buys; I MUST avoid impulse buys; I must AVOID impulse buys... ???)

Yes       

glad some one can afford all that  :D :D

Yes you may say that but I have had no holiday this summer I dont waste money on smoking or drink and try to add to my collection which I have been collecting for some 20 Plus years and I have never been so busy at work and I am booked to January 2010 .

there is no where local to buy models so I save up and buy from a dealer usually lots to save on postage.

Mike

... Getting 'Ben' and 'Numpty Award' in the same sentance is nigh on impossible, Sue. Even ifthe award came wrapped in a pair of camo socks he'd not take it! :D

If you so desire Aunty Sue.. all it takes is for someone to second it and the deed shall be done  :'(

So, Tris, Is that a SECOND as per above ???

At laaaaaaaaaaaaaast!!! Not one but two!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bit steep* but how often does anyone see these now  ???:)

* it was nice knowing you all, I'm off down the grave yard to dig my grave.  :-\

Blimey Tris, second mortgage on Sparrick Lane already  ;D

At laaaaaaaaaaaaaast!!! Not one but two!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bit steep* but how often does anyone see these now  ???:)

* it was nice knowing you all, I'm off down the grave yard to dig my grave.  :-\

Tris something looks wrong, is it the unimogs to big or diggers to small :-\ :-\.....guess you cant reply as Traci has hobbit soup :D :D :D :D

Did you see them aswell then Peter? I had to have both, I may move one on I don't know. Made sense to lose a hand and have them both though :D Australia, Sean. Same seller had both sets.

That's the way these sets are Ben, not that Im worried as everything from the tow hitch forward is what I'm interested in ;)