Whats your latest Farm / Construction buy - Year 2009

FB

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My latest purchases from GandM on Sunday are.

UH Ford 7000 Doe Special Edition

Schuco Claas Axos 330 with front loader

Schuco Claas Axos 340

Schuco Claas Axos 320

What are they like mate? Im interested, could you start a topic perhaps with some detailed pictures or? There might already be one, and if there is i deserve a numpty  ;)

doe 7000 1-16th   very nice

5 ford 5000 uh 1-32

5 ford 7000 britains

all from martyns farm models

Very Nice, I don't suppose you, or anybody else in possesion of a 1/16 UH Ford 7000 could post some pics pleeeeeease :)

A nice little book titled 'The Legendary LTX Tractor. The Big "Fergie" Story'. A book that tells the story of the 'Ferguson 60' by Erik Fredriksen printed in January 2000. From eBay, Japonica Press book. Have you got a copy Marky?

A nice little book titled 'The Legendary LTX Tractor. The Big "Fergie" Story'. A book that tells the story of the 'Ferguson 60' by Erik Fredriksen printed in January 2000. From eBay, Japonica Press book. Have you got a copy Marky?

No I havn't Tim.. I'd better see if I can get a copy of that then.... Did you see the drawings at Coldridge on the wall ???