FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh sugar lumps  :o :o :o

Who pulled the date forward  :-[:-[

Where'd the weeks go  :-[:-[

Sign of old age Barry, when Time flies.  Goes with loss of memory...

... now where did I put that special model that I must remember to take on Saturday... 

... must remember to pack clean unmentionables...

... must get the SatNav primed...

... did I acually book the Travelodge?

can't wait, got all my bits in the box ready for andy to use, along with markys brouchures and some bits for marcus

Oh my,  your halo is bright and shining, Sean.  Be careful it does not slip and choke you!  I really do know where all my bits are; it is just a case of remembering to put them in the car!  Barry with never forgive me if I forget his tractor!  I will probably be blackballled and not allowed to post on FTF ever again.

Oh my,  your halo is bright and shining, Sean.  Be careful it does not slip and choke you!  I really do know where all my bits are; it is just a case of remembering to put them in the car!  Barry with never forgive me if I forget his tractor!  I will probably be blackballled and not allowed to post on FTF ever again.

oo the green eyed monster's out then sue :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ,no if i didnt do it over sunday, i wouldnt have got it all done over this week, pretty busy most nights so best do it when i had time, bound to forget something mind

Sorry guys i will be late for the beers, i booked the flight on sunday  >:( >:( :'( :'( :-\ insted of Saturday so i was lucky to get a flight on Saturday night.I am in Stansted at 21.55 pm and will get a rent car with GPS so i can catch you guys up faster.

Anybody who knows how long time it takes to get from Stansted to Spalding ....2 hours or  ??? ???

Sorry guys i will be late for the beers, i booked the flight on sunday  >:( >:( :'( :'( :-\ insted of Saturday so i was lucky to get a flight on Saturday night.I am in Stansted at 21.55 pm and will get a rent car with GPS so i can catch you guys up faster.

Anybody who knows how long time it takes to get from Stansted to Spalding ....2 hours or  ??? ???

about that pete, at a guess, marky or ben will know better thats their  turf,but be carefull, theres lots of speed cameras on the road that way, m11/a14

that time of night.... 1 hour 40 minutes tops Pete... stick to 70 on the A14 until you pass onto the A1... then floor it to Peterborough (4 lanes... it's heaven) .... take the first Peterborough turn off (regardless of what the sat nav tells you)... head for Crowland - and then follow the sat nav again.... after Peterborough (when it gets to single lane roads and not dual carriageway) - stick to the limits posted - many cameras on that route... you don't want to get a speeding fine in a hire car.... the firm will charge you an 'admin fee' on top of your fine as well  :o :o :o

about that pete, at a guess, marky or ben will know better thats their  turf,but be carefull, theres lots of speed cameras on the road that way, m11/a14

Cheers Sean  ;) i will have to use that Jason mask then  :D :D

that time of night.... 1 hour 40 minutes tops Pete... stick to 70 on the A14 until you pass onto the A1... then floor it to Peterborough (4 lanes... it's heaven) .... take the first Peterborough turn off (regardless of what the sat nav tells you)... head for Crowland - and then follow the sat nav again.... after Peterborough (when it gets to single lane roads and not dual carriageway) - stick to the limits posted - many cameras on that route... you don't want to get a speeding fine in a hire car.... the firm will charge you an 'admin fee' on top of your fine as well  :o :o :o

Ah you my hero Marky mate,i took a hire car with GPS  :D :D well in that case i will be at Spalding at 00.00 and have a couple of cold ones then  ;D ;D