Spalding tractor show Sunday April 5th

FB

• Replies 615
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good thing is it didnt take me 2much arm twisting to talk pete into it ;)

thats true Nick, well i said to my wife there is guys who come all the way from NZ.

First she said you kiding me and i said no and she said go  :D :D :D  .....alone  ;D ;D ;D ;D

thats true Nick, well i said to my wife there is guys who come all the way from NZ.

First she said you kiding me and i said no and she said go  :D :D :D  .....alone  ;D ;D ;D ;D

Sorry but how trusting is your wife... Even i know sending you to a model show is Very VERY costly, i saw your zowle pics.....

Sorry but how trusting is your wife... Even i know sending you to a model show is Very VERY costly, i saw your zowle pics.....

That´s allso true mate but she allso said that it at least better spending money at models instead for the pub,she dont have to pic me up at nights then  :D :D :D :D

Officer... I'd like to press charges as well... against Barry the FTF bully  >:(;D

In his defence officer - he was promoting the blue cause - can be bribe you with a Same officer and oh PC BGU - look at that lovely 2f Ferguson plough over there....

Quick Bazza run.......

In his defence officer - he was promoting the blue cause - can be bribe you with a Same officer and oh PC BGU - look at that lovely 2f Ferguson plough over there....

Quick Bazza run.......

Blue....blue  :o :o :o :o :o wash your mouth out with soap  :D :D :D :D .........robbo looks at his display cabinet....oh hang on I've got a few of them as well :-X :-X :-X :-X

Lets put it another way..... the only one on here who can do no wrong is PDC...and maybe Texas because he is looking for something for me at the moment  ;) ;) ;), the rest of you, well.........

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Save your love Ad for a nice young lady ;)

Marky is a slimmy snake that as soon as your back is turned he'll spit at you  >:(

Once a few more weirdos have met him and have experienced the true Marky I will be redundant as protecting you all from his boring mf talk.

Oh its going to be fun  :D :D ;D

I may try and protect you Marky but you didnt reply to my message so maybe not  :P :P :'(

Ad goes and sits in corner crying- Marky doesnt love me  :D :D

Jokeing  ;):-*:D :D

checked my phone... no message

checked my email.... no message

checked by PM's... no message

How can this be Master Addy ???  :o

Ok we are at the 10 page mark, its only the 9th jan, only 2 pages arnt dribble, What is the big FTF dinner going to be like, i recon we will be so busy talking dribble all night we will all miss the show  ::)s

I like your thinking tris, You sure you can reach all there mouths tho?

The travel lodge ant going to know what hit them are they........

what just the travel lodge, what about the poor pub we are going to :D :D who will be first to get kicked out i wonder :D :D :D prob adam as hes underage ,sorry ads

I have a song stuck in my head..... PAINT IT BLACK, think that could be how spalding will feel when  we all hit town,

Si will drink the pub dry, robo and kev will have there hands full with marky and barry, pete will be in a ball on the floor laughing so hard it hurts, ill be sitting there thinking Im finaly here but why.... And the mrs will be thinking, Why the did i say we can go to this place......

I have a song stuck in my head..... PAINT IT BLACK, think that could be how spalding will feel when  we all hit town,

Si will drink the pub dry, robo and kev will have there hands full with marky and barry, pete will be in a ball on the floor laughing so hard it hurts, ill be sitting there thinking Im finaly here but why.... And the mrs will be thinking, Why the did i say we can go to this place......

Th..th..thaats the place I've dreaming about  :D :D :D :D