Spalding tractor show Sunday October 4th 2009

FB

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have a great day all you chaps who are going take lots of photos and post them when you get back I will be thinking of you all and knowing I will have fun when its Toytrac in a few weeks time thats where i will be spending my money.

anyway have a good day Mike

Just back from a very long day ::) ::)

Got a few pictures for you ;) ;)

It was good to catch up with FTF members and i'm sure Andy was gratefull for the loan of my MB Trac models for the day...cheers for the brownies mate ;) And i'm right chuffed I won a gun metal Ford 5000 :o :o

Thanks to those who popped along yesterday. Was a good day and nice to see some familar faces. Slightly fewer in attendance than usual at the show but it seemed to go down well. FTF was moved to the corner of the small hall where we had more space. FTF items seemed quite popular and of course we were distributing the DBP 390H to those who came to collect. :)

We raffled off the FTF samples. All prizes bar one, were claimed. Will post the names up when I get back and find the list.

I have a few images on the camera which I will upload later.

Well just unloaded and returned the van.. cor I'm cream crackered...

What a long weekend  ;) Very enjoyable

Thanks to all of you who spent your hard earned cash with UTS much appreciated  ;);D I hope you enjoy the models

My brother seems baffled on how I always return home with more models than what I took with me  ;):D :D