Spalding tractor show Sunday October 4th 2009

FB

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I will be there with the FTF stand once again. Slightly different place this time however to cater for what is looking likely to be a very busy day indeed!

We have 4 tables in the small hall (top right hand corner as you walk in the main doors).

1 table we will have our usual display, slightly smaller this time.

There will be a table with our DBP MF390H models all ready for collection by those attending  ;D

We will also have a table set ready for those who pre-ordered the Spalding Show model.

The final table and associated display cabinets will have various FTF models including usual sample prototypes and upcoming models!

We will also have a small number of the upcoming FTF Britains Highway and Gun Metal models (Boxed) of which we will be offering 1 of each as prizes in the FTF Show Raffle. There may also be a finished example of the Ford 7000 and Cultivator set available.

Come and say hello and hopefully we will see plenty of members about on the day!

Damn it  :'( :'(

UTS will be there in our usual place so come and find me to have a chat whilst we watch Steve working  :D

yep come and see me for all your deals  :P

and I expect you to come and see me on the way up this time you miserable sod... lunch is on you on Saturday lunchtime so I am told  ;)

more like you  and safor misserable you still loading that lorry with that shovel

Ah... will be good to meet you (all)... it's always nice to put a face to a name... especially when it's as handsome as my face  ;):D :D :-*

Ahh so thats why customs wont let me back in to the uk. I look as good as your mark..... was wondering what the nice customs officer muttred when i left heathrow