Toytrac. Sunday 18th Oct, 2009

FB

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just got home after a really looooonnnng day.  Arrived home at 5:00 actually but have partly unloaded the car. 

Good event, lots of people through the doors and nice to meet up with old friends and also a few new ones.  Now I know what Jo (Massey Boys Mum), Unkelfergus, Crazy Kev and SmelleyExhaust look like as well as Chris and a few others (sorry but names escape me!

Thanks Sean, Mark, Frazer (and the rest) who helped me unload and reload the car.  I could not have managed without you.  Hope everyone had/has a safe and quick journey home although those farther north will not be reading this post for several hours.

Look forward to seeing some of Marky's 300+ pictures and I am now enjoying a well-earned glass of wine while my venison casserole heats up!

(spent too much money but I could not resist the workshop) 

What a show!! I was there from 1.30 - 6pm yesterday helping with tables and again today from 7.30am till 6pm and it was great. Lots of displays, a totally new layout across three areas. A Ford 8100, 7810 Jubilee, Deere 3350 and Fendt 312 ??? outside. It gets better each and every year. The IM 40series. . . . . it's. . . . on another par to any other tractor, handbuilt or otherwise.

it may come as a surprise to some but i'm not the greatest ford fan , but seriously chaps these tractors are outragously detailed to the extreme , & think it was the reason steve was looking for peoples thought on likes & dislike to the models they buy top marks steve on a seriously good tractor

cracking day out, surprised with steve fords , even i have ordered 1 of the 2wd and 1 4wd, amazing work and a deff sell out on his behalf,and 50 seires to come next year to

and mostly

a huge thank you to young thomas with his dispaly, superb work for a 10 year old, belive me it drew a lot of praise from visitors with its detail

once again a huge thanks on behalf of the mod team and andy for the effort you put in mate

what a great day good to see seans jd combine in the flesh  , and what a great combine it is too mate ;) . i have the order form for the fords that steve had.  i will get all 4  thats for sure . and he said they will move up the range in time. good to see members too but didn't get to chat to everyone .  looking forward to all the pictures now.

and 50 seires to come next year to

and mostly

a huge thank you to young thomas for providing the ftf farm display to this year,  amazing work for a 10 year old and belive me it drew huge praise form many visitors with its detail and the effort he put into it

on behalf of all the mod team and andy well done and a huge thanks

sorry had to blow that up as i couldnt read it and sounds like he should be properly thanked!