Toytrac. Sunday 18th Oct, 2009

FB

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

cheers, i'll link it to the calender now ;) ;)

If we psot up all shows ASAP then people now where it all is and have time to plan.....no doubt someone will ask where it is the day before :D :D :D

yeah will be there, might stay the night before to, but its only an hr and a half drive for me so might save the dosh for more models,will chat to andy and see if he wants a dispaly again, but will prob just be the same as last year, maybe less fergys and some different colours, unless somebody else wants to do it this time round

I might make it this year but will not be showing anything....

Well, that depends on what get's built this year on my new workbench which I haven't got yet and then I will need someone elses stand to put them on....

So yes, will be there.........

We will be there  ;)

Need to find somewhere a bit closer to stay this time round...without the creaky floors..walls and Marky in the next room  :'( :'(

Where did you sleep Barry,Fawlty towers  :D :D :D::)

I´m thinking of Spalding or this one  :-\ :-\

Spalding in April looks doubtful for me at the minute and October is out as I have exams at that time so looks like Toytrac might be my best bet for me - will see closer to the time. ;)

What exams Colm???

I though I might make Spalding in April but with going Sking next week and credit crunch may mean no family holiday I think I'll wait until Oct and see how the year pans out.Would be hard to justify to the boss(and myself) at the moment

F

What exams Colm???

I though I might make Spalding in April but with going Sking next week and credit crunch may mean no family holiday I think I'll wait until Oct and see how the year pans out.Would be hard to justify to the boss(and myself) at the moment

F

Actuarial Fintan and it is my last one too so need to make sure it is done properly ;)