Toytrac. Sunday 18th Oct, 2009

FB

It was a great day out and i echo Sean's comments about Thomas's 1/87 layout it was incredible for a 10 year old  :o many thanks to the event organisers which just seems to get better each year  :) And Steve Harris ford 40 series are something to order while you have the chance they are something else  ;)

And many thanks to Mark (MDFORD) on another top JD convo this man just keeps getting better and better  :)

• Replies 351
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Enjoyed meeting up with fellow members again, and meeting some new ones, a great social event as well as the model side of things  :)

A real highlight for me was the unveiling of the 40 series models by Steve, they really are FANTASTIC  8)

I had some nice purchases today as well which rounded off a smashing day.

Looking forward to seeing some pics later  :)

It was a great day out and i echo Sean's comments about Thomas's 1/87 layout it was incredible for a 10 year old  :o many thanks to the event organisers which just seems to get better each year  :) And Steve Harris ford 40 series are something to order while you have the chance they are something else  ;)

And many thanks to Mark (MDFORD) on another top JD convo this man just keeps getting better and better  :)

Glad you're pleased Simon ;)

6 cyl 40 series are to follow I believe

Oops I nearly forgot to say thank you to Jo (Massey JD Boys Mum) for selling me a winning ftf raffle ticket  ;):-*

And many thanks to Andy for providing the genourous prizes  :)

(Sean - 50 series Fords ::)  Think you better stick with the red menaces :D :D ;) )

WOW... what a day... Suuuuuuuperb... what a cracking show... I've got abpout 350 pics to sort through and upload to PB... I'm starting now though  ;D:-*

It was great to see so many friends... old and new... roll on next year... this one is even better than Spalding in my opinion

a great morning for me and well worth the early start and it was nice to put some faces to names.

All the layouts were awesome and md fords jd's,ford and mf 575 on tris' display were off the scale :o

got some nice pics of marks 575.. still uploading now... on 47 of the first 250.. and it's slooooooow  :'(

I Only have this one  :)

[img alt=Image and video hosting by TinyPic]http://i37.tinypic.com/15eftxx.jpg" border="0

Oh and these  ;D

Someone got a Little to excited in morrisons  :D

[img alt=Image and video hosting by TinyPic]http://i33.tinypic.com/2s7gb9g.jpg" border="0

[img alt=Image and video hosting by TinyPic]http://i34.tinypic.com/1zyu6ad.jpg" border="0