sparrow legs workshop

sparrow legs

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done Monkey!

Looks good. You may want to watch that that person sat at their desk on that top don't fall off or there could be a health and safety issue with no guard rails.

thats true, the shed builder never thought of that! hope he thiks more when designing at work ::) his mind was maybe more on "gold" at the time :o

every one, this is nowere near finished, paint to come then oil,dirt etc  its just a taster.

it will be for classics, landi will be swapped for a fleet of transit vans i have, just need to get them out the loft ;)

thats true, the shed builder never thought of that! hope he thiks more when designing at work ::) his mind was maybe more on "gold" at the time :o

Monkey, You got what you asked for!  Something you  want to tell me as you and Thomas seem to be obsessed with gold!

its a bugger to do cutting the door out, this was the first attempt, not cut out low enough, its hard to do and i used 6 dremal discs as they kept trapping and breaking >:( looks better from a distance, not so good close up, got a tool chest in the van now :D

no it dosnt slide :o this was hard enough, if i did i guess i could turn water into wine ;D

yes one of the vans has my company name and number on it, got it from newark show, decaled including van for £12 :o

• 2 weeks later...