1:32 Sulky X-44???

Barry

mm thats gonna have to be a buy then, not into grass kit like that, but it looks very nive, can see it mounted up behing the wiese 515 fendt

but i've seen 'similar' type spreaders used to throw fertilizer on root and cereal crops!  :o :o :o:D::)

Hurrah.... one more item off the list... it's not exactly the model we have at home but it's close enough for me....

Love it... looks a brilliant model, tad pricey but what price perfection...?  :D

few stickers here and there, bit of paint ;) ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

took delivery of a few of these today.. only opened one and slightly dissapointed... not running the model down, its a great wee model but just not as good as i expected  :-\

in what way blake?? i thought looking at mine it was pretty compariable to uh in standards to be honest

in what way blake?? i thought looking at mine it was pretty compariable to uh in standards to be honest

First of all the price for the wee bugger, id say that the type of packing adds quite a bit to it, the clear palstic box..  :-\

The main bit tho, underneath the model doesn't seem to have been sprayed in places  ???:-\ maybe its just the one i have opened, must open another tomorrow..

Ooohh and i made an improvement to it, I made the PTO removeable  ::):D

HAHAHAHA I did the same took it out the box and the PTO snapped off. Rubbish would have been better in metal. but the packaging is good (apart from the fact you can only screw it in a few times before the thread goes)

First of all the price for the wee bugger, id say that the type of packing adds quite a bit to it, the clear palstic box..  :-\

The main bit tho, underneath the model doesn't seem to have been sprayed in places  ???:-\ maybe its just the one i have opened, must open another tomorrow..

Ooohh and i made an improvement to it, I made the PTO removeable  ::):D

havn't taken mine out of the box yet i must confess, was worried about the pto breaking after seeing other posts, and i wasnt sure if it would saty in place once out either if i wasnt using it

What is the PTO attached too on the spreader?

My PTO shaft came loose in the box and there seems to be nothing for it to fix onto?

The shaft is / was just glued on to the spreader. Mine came easily off when i tried to attach it to a tractor for the first time. I have since drilled a hole in the spreader so that the shaft pushes in, a much more secure fit.

• 1 month later...