MF6480's and MF7480's (no 2 6480's added)

started a few 64/7400 models

The chasis is from a UH Deutz ttv

The bonnet is from a Britians MF 6290

The cab is from the UH MF5480

would like to make 6 models 3x 6480 and 3x 7480

The first one and also 2 bonnet's for the next 2.

Here the Photo

zelfbouwmfs002.jpg

Must wait for the other models that i orderd to make the rest.

5x deutz

5x MF5480 :P

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the nice replies guy's.

@lichtland: I keep the original UH hitch whit the toplink and hydraulic off the 5480.

I am not so fond off loaders on these tractors (but i am not a loaderman on tractors to be honnest :-[ )

2Models get a UH Deutz K fronthitch and the rest get the normal UH Deutz ttv fronthitch (bought 2 Deutz tractors whitout hitch that is the reason)

I must wait to get the rest off the models so i can start the other 5 and continue whit this on Ive started.

if it's red with MF on it somewhere you'll soon learn that for johny & lord ferguson , money isn't an issue, it's the model they have to have  :D

You know us to well MJB  ;D

Well the thing is is have used the cabs from the 6290's for convo's so i had the bonnet's left over.

I already made a 6480 once but i sold that one so now i am making a new one and tought why not a few. ;) and i wanted an older 7400 in my colection so this came out off it.

Also must think what to do whit the chasis and the wheels off the 6290's any idea's somewone ???

You know us to well MJB  ;D

Well the thing is is have used the cabs from the 6290's for convo's so i had the bonnet's left over.

I already made a 6480 once but i sold that one so now i am making a new one and tought why not a few. ;) and i wanted an older 7400 in my colection so this came out off it.

Also must think what to do whit the chasis and the wheels off the 6290's any idea's somewone ???

indeed when mf is involved hang thr costs, although being a west country man, i am a bit tight so try and make bits myself before ripping a model apart

• 2 weeks later...

Did some work on this massey again (now i hope i can soon begin on the rest off them)

mf64807480001.jpg

mf64807480002.jpg

Still need to work on some points like the exhaust not standing straiht an paint the gril and add some headlights.

Also i must wait for the decals.

Well almost finished the first one

Now this one is badged as a 7480 DynaVT

Still need to paint some things like the red off the triangle in the front hitch and the underside off the air intake on the bonnet.

Also the rearmudguard extension needs a bitt of paint.

Here the first pic

mf64807480008.jpg

mf64807480007.jpg

Now the rest off them when i get the donor's ;D