Wiking 2009

AJH

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I can see which way my collection is going now :) :) Wiking and Manfred Weise and I would say UH to chop up for parts ::) but they're just to expensive now :(

Me too, Wiking and Manfred Weise for tractors.....UH, Agrar-toy, Repliagri and ROS for implements  ;D

Maybe a UH tractor if it's nice :P

oh...and what a beast this is, will be getting one of them  :P:-*

Quite clearly now whatever tractor Siku release one year as a childs toy Wiking get access too its tooling and improve the detail x 10 :D

Siku have released Fendt 936, Claas 850, JD7530 and Deutz 720 and this year McMac 210TTX

Wiking have followed with a precision version of all todate and who wants too bet against 2010 being a McMac TTX :D

Help I need more cash :-\

Quite clearly now whatever tractor Siku release one year as a childs toy Wiking get access too its tooling and improve the detail x 10 :D

Siku have released Fendt 936, Claas 850, JD7530 and Deutz 720 and this year McMac 210TTX

Wiking have followed with a precision version of all todate and who wants too bet against 2010 being a McMac TTX :D

Help I need more cash :-\

that would be nice if they brought out s mccormick

• 2 weeks later...

Several special editions and first introductions of new toys to look forward to in Paris. One of them the limited edition Wiking Fendt 936 Black Beauty. 5.000 units made. 1.000 for Sima, 3.000 for the Fendt dealer network and 1.000 for Agritechnica 2009

Several special editions and first introductions of new toys to look forward to in Paris. One of them the limited edition Wiking Fendt 936 Black Beauty. 5.000 units made. 1.000 for Sima, 3.000 for the Fendt dealer network and 1.000 for Agritechnica 2009

Right folks I am going to Sima but read the above post 5000 models :o :o I will be ordering mine through my Fendt dealer ;) I think at 80 euro each if I bring 4 or 5 of these back i'll be worried they'll get damaged while I travelling, also I reckon the Fendt stand will be crowded with people trying to get them and I have better things to do with my day and a half there then queing for these :-[:-[ :-[

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what about our black siku versions - i think the whole thing is on a self distruct mission !!

suit yourself mate, but I'm getting one of these  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Right folks I am going to Sima but read the above post 5000 models :o :o I will be ordering mine through my Fendt dealer ;) I think at 80 euro each if I bring 4 or 5 of these back i'll be worried they'll get damaged while I travelling, also I reckon the Fendt stand will be crowded with people trying to get them and I have better things to do with my day and a half there then queing for these :-[:-[ :-[

Is'nt it one per person at the shows for the limited edition models?