Wiking 2009

AJH

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If you've got a Siku Black Beauty; SELL! SELL! SELL!

Fendt collectors now have a better replacement, I think you'd have to be a real die hard Siku collector to see buy one over this

Siku I find are expensive for the models which lack detail I have just started collecting the Wiking range and will probably drop the majority of Siku models from now and stick with UH Wiking Weiss and a few Britains models.

I wonder if Wiking will produce a special edition JOHN DEERE 7530 ::) at SIMA show?

What I would like too see is the mounted Amazone spreader that was photographed next to a pre production Wiking JD model :-*  must be coming out soon!

did i miss that pic??, best go through some topics!........wouldnt mind a nice mounted sprayer by some one.....Hardi would be nice!

the uh amazone sprayer was described as a spreader by many incl uh themselves when it was launched somehow a misunderstanding in translation i think!.

It is the other way around nick, The fert spreader is called a sprayer,bloody muppets. the UX5200 is called the UX5200

i knew it was something like that! cheers mate

That UH muck up cost me alot, saw the sprayer in the wholesale catlouge, ordered 6 of them thinging it was the 5200, gutted me so much, had 6 spreaders i didnt want for a while , Have been weary of Uh ever since s

been told today by the fendt dealer parts guy, that when he ordered mine in the black 936 is very very stricktly 1 per person, no ifs or buts, any bulk orderes even if pre done like some dealers tend to do, won't be honoured , and dealer found selling bulk numbers to outside dealers will be looked at big time, he ordered in 3 as thats all they would let him do in one go, and its a 3 week wait, but i have one now which i recon is great

Oh no !!! that sounds as though it might be tough to get a hold of one of these babies in Canada. The dealers around here never stock or order anything from the Fendt shop. Will have to keep my eyes open.

just quote the part number mate they can order them for you its on the stores system already

Got a phone call today from my local fendt dealer regarding the black fendt and he said that he rang the main supplier and was told that there was only 100 avaliable in the uk and they've all been snapped up. He compared it to the white massey and said that if its anything like that, good luck getting one! but i didnt think this is as limited as the massey. Perhaps this is a 1st run in special boxes or something and the rest will be avaliable in few weeks??

Can anyone clarify?

what i have learned there will be 5000 of them.. however 1000 for Sima Paris which has a different license plate on them.. 3000 as for dealers and another 1000 with probably german license plates on them for a german agricultural show..

I think you wont have trouble finding them at european sellers though..

would make sence, the dealer i used said they were very limited ,hence my previous comments, will be intresting to see how many dealers get them in ,i would guess knowing the fendt dealer price they will put a suitable extra on them before selling them on

interesting as a guy I know here bought two at SIMA.

He plans to keep them, no matter how much I pleed with him.....

So are these going to be sort after? What sort of price are we thinking they will hit?

interesting as a guy I know here bought two at SIMA.

He plans to keep them, no matter how much I pleed with him.....

So are these going to be sort after? What sort of price are we thinking they will hit?

i think after agritechnica ( when fendt have still some left) the price could go up to 250.

Texas