MASSEY FERGUSON 6265

there,s not much difference in the lenght of my 6265 and 6270 bonnets,the real 5480 is 4 cylinder (145 hp) so it,s not a bad chassis to base either the 6265 or 6270 model on

:-[:-[ :-[:-[ I stand corrected then, I asummed the 5480 was a 6 cylinder ::)

I still think the 5480 chassis with those solid wheels and front suspension is to modern for a 6200 :-\ :-\

i,ve a spare set of painted 5455 wheels and i mite change the 6265 to them,couldnt decide if i wanted a 6265 or 6270 so i ended up with both,i didnt think the 5455 chassis was very good quality for a conversion,but i,va interesting mf conversion coming based on a 5480 chassis...

i,ve a spare set of painted 5455 wheels and i mite change the 6265 to them,couldnt decide if i wanted a 6265 or 6270 so i ended up with both,i didnt think the 5455 chassis was very good quality for a conversion,but i,va interesting mf conversion coming based on a 5480 chassis...

What about trying a set of wheels off a UH Renualt Celtis ::) I bet they'd fit straight on aswell ;)

:-[:-[ :-[:-[ I stand corrected then, I asummed the 5480 was a 6 cylinder ::)

I still think the 5480 chassis with those solid wheels and front suspension is to modern for a 6200 :-\ :-\

My uncle bought one off the last MF6270's just for MF launched the new 6400 series and my uncle's MF has the new 6400 style rear rims at the front the normal off the 6200 serie's

here a photo off the tractor

schluter_0003.jpg (I hope you don't mind iff i post this here i will remove it iff you want Paul ???;) )