1.50 Scale Emmitt Plant Scania (Corgi conversion)

Well some of you might remember I was making a model of my truck I drive at work last year. I had to buy two different corgi tractor units then cut the roof off both as Corgi don't do a R cab with a low roof. So I got a 6x4 124 and a 6x2 r420 topline and swap bits about, i also cut out the back window and added the upright exhaust. The truck was sprayed back in October ::) and I was given a set of decals in December (my bosses son commisioned code 3 models to do the same conversion and as part of the deal asked them to supply a set of decals for me) anyway today I remembered I had them and decaled her up when I got home from work :) :)

They also supplied the stickers for the CASE CX130 and the trailer is a Tematoys/ Liontoys model from Nooteboom.

post-96-132639029058_thumb.jpg

post-96-132639029063_thumb.jpg

so are you doing the ones for the boss then paul?? looks good i must say

No Sean Code 3 models did a one off like mine complete with a Transit fitters van too, all in a presentation box with certificates :P :P £300 I think :o :o

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...