tautliner trailer

the curtains dont open murray  :-\ ,its early stages but the side skirts will be coming of and side gaurds built at some stage new back doors and some decals added , i took the angle grinder to it tris and cut a slot up the sides to allow the tape to form an indent like what happens when you pull the clasps down as for the clasps there were this stuff

DSCF3870.jpg

DSCF3871.jpg

i just cut it down to suit looks ok here but in the pics not to good

Blow me Graham, that's incredible... I've often wondered about doing a curtainsider, would like to do one as a rigid 6 wheeler in CWF colours for feed delivery.... would you be so kind as to show a few step by steps and meterial suggestions for those of us not as ingenious as you....? ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Nice one Mr. See their wagons all the time  8) What made you go for a Somerset haulier then Graham.... not exactly local for you!

That FH is going to look good if it's going on the bulker.. . ..  be very much like the ones I drove for Rayners!!  :o

tris the name has stuck with me from when i use t be driving , they run a nice fleet and i thought a nice link for toytrac 2009 with a load of fert on , chilcompton sounds a nice place  ;) thought you would know someone on there marcus, the volvo mike is a welly one which was white mate , cheers for the replys ;)

tris the name has stuck with me from when i use t be driving , they run a nice fleet and i thought a nice link for toytrac 2009 with a load of fert on , chilcompton sounds a nice place  ;) thought you would know someone on there marcus, the volvo mike is a welly one which was white mate , cheers for the replys ;)

it is mate , basicaly it's a drive through village it more or less runs both sides of the whole length of the road from radstock to old down nr gurney slade , only about 6 miles from toytrac

i knew people who went there, have no idea if they're still there , did you get the links i sent you ?