Spalding... will you be attending... ?

Lord Ferguson

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok  :D;)    you will spot me i will be wearing my john deere bodywarmer i coming to look at the green models  ;D

ok massey boy i look out for you as well then it will be nice to meet you  :)

Can I just say... anyone who is shy... please pluck up the courage to come and say hello.... I've met most of the FTFers and none of them bite (that hard)  ;D

You'll get a warm welcome I can assure you  :-*

i sometimes bite  :D

Really looking forward to meeting everyone and spending a bit of time at the FTF stand, got all my pennies gathered up now and hoping to bring home a few nice things, and take plenty of photographs.  I'll be wearing my red young farmers "Yorkshire Airlines" T - shirt, if anyone spots me browsing the stalls or trying to broker a deal or two, don't hesitate to introduce yourselves for a chin wag about tractors. :)

David.

all welcome at the uts stand for a chat and abuse  :P :P :P come and say hello to udi and me(1/32 farmer)

Genius Steve, just in case we didn't know it was you posting.... ::):D I need to come see you, I owe you some pennies.... besides, I have to make my first purchase of the day from UTS, it's the law.... I hope Barry has something nice for me ;)

heeeeee more poeple to met theni hope i can get round

you all i will have to get you signters  ;D:)

Don't you disappear without me finding you, make sure you let us know how and where to spot you... ;D

Genius Steve, just in case we didn't know it was you posting.... ::):D I need to come see you, I owe you some pennies.... besides, I have to make my first purchase of the day from UTS, it's the law.... I hope Barry has something nice for me ;)

Don't you disappear without me finding you, make sure you let us know how and where to spot you... ;D

i will be about so just look for a lad in a john deere bodywarmer  ;)        so i see you there so keep your eye open  :);)

when im at the show i will help people who need a hand with there stand once ive been and look around  :);)

i mite now be in johndeere overalls and a bodywarmer now because after i go im of the the farm i help out :)