hi

justin388

Welcome to the Forum, Justin. You are in the right place. Being stateside are you a 64th collector or a 16th or both? Or, have you seen what 1/32 can offer in space and detail?  :)

Have a good look round the pages and you will see superb conversions, a wealth of info on new releases, customs and where to get parts aswell as model farm layouts, real farming/machinery talk and even a joke of the day section for a giggle.

Enjoy your time well spent on FTF.

(edited your post for Text Talk, not permitted I'm afraid  ;))

welcome justin, good to see another american joining up, nice to see stuff from your side of the pond, our resident yankie rick, doesnt post to many pics of late

The only thing he posts these days are complaint letters to manufacturers of various boring daily objects.... ::)

Dear Sir

I retrieved my newly acquired Krispy Krap cereal from my store cupboard this morning only to find it was not clearly marked as to how I should gain access to this particular packet. It is a different size to that which I usually pick up from the store and I feel it is your duty to clearly identify which end I should open the box for those, like me, not used to additional capacity.

I will be sueing you for the trauma caused in relation to this matter. I am thinking 4 million dollars will cover it.

Yours sincerely

Rick 'Boss Hogg' Hartwell....

;):D :D