RFM going

Ade

I have just heard that ross farm machinery the case/ih people  are to stop doing  case /ih from  march.. they are going to become  agco dealers selling mf/fendt/valtra and challanger. the are going to be the first agco dealer in the uk ....... ITS A SAD DAY FOR CASE /IH...

it the way the are made and who makes case if peole whanted a nh in red they would one and paint it red peole bourhght case bacuse they were good well made stprne work horse since they have been taken overthey have turned to **** same with jd hence why peploe are going back to the fergey new holland have never realy taken of in this parts jhon derer have but have lost pepole respect latley

ross were massive in the case/ih hire about 5 years ago they had well over 300 tractors on there hire fleet. from kent  to scotland .. As i said on here a few weeks ago we are having 2 new valtras . valtas come in 5 diffrant colours I wonder if new holland will give farmers the option of having new hollands in case red ....I reacon claas should do theres in zetor red too ( soz gavin )..

look on the bright side ADE at least you're getting a step closer to get one of these ;)

Theres a few of those around here and im just so glad lister wilders is close by as they are bloody good dealers and provide the best  machines. :D :D But aparently RFM have to close one of there dealers so that lister wilder at cirencester isnt affected at all as they are one of agcos most succesful dealers in the UK so RFM have to do this to be able to get the deal

ross were massive in the case/ih hire about 5 years ago they had well over 300 tractors on there hire fleet. from kent? to scotland .. As i said on here a few weeks ago we are having 2 new valtras . valtas come in 5 diffrant colours I wonder if new holland will give farmers the option of having new hollands in case red ....I reacon claas should do theres in zetor red too ( soz gavin )..

Now thats really nasty!! Although we have had the dealer out for the past week servicing our two, and repairing the Carraro front suspension on one, only to find the ball joints were shot too, checked mine tonight only to find i had the same problem, but thats a minor thing for once!! Still say they are a good tractor, never had any major trouble with what wasn't under warranty unlike some who have head gasket problems on them, mentioning no names... ;)

But about here Valtra still have a seperate dealer to Fendt and MF, JD still have a presense here but its declining with Mccormick replacing some, in one case the blokes fight over who isn't going to drive it!! New Holland are getting popular over this side of Norfolk but case are non existant

Case? :o

JXU is a Fiat

MXU is a Ford

MXM is a Ford

CVX is a Steyr

STX is a Steiger

... and as for IH!!!! They make trucks.

Around here the 6*20 JDs are being dumped as fast as can be. Nothing but trouble in terms of engine, tranny and back end by all accounts.

Fendt are the big winners as JD owners view anything else as trading down. New Fendt dealers have opened close to a number of JD dealers recently.

I asked a Steyr head why somebody wasn't importing Steyrs to take some of the snob market from Fendt, and he told me that CNH are currently trying to find a buyer for the St Valentin Plant.

Will Case exit Europe?

Will SDF or ARGO buy Steyr to get a quality brand?

Will Claas buy Steyr to compensate for the shortcomings of the Renaults?

Will Ford buy Steyr and get back into the tractor business?

... who knows, who can tell, is this heaven, is this hell, anyone for the last few choc-ices?

;)

"Will SDF buy Steyr to get a quality brand?"? WHAT!!!??? WHAT!!!???

They HAVE a quality brand- DEUTZ!!.............he says as he waits for a new dashboard ($1000), handbrake light won't go off, hydraulics acting up.? ::)

Met an old friend recently. He runs Valtra and Ford/NH. He had two Deutz in the 90s, a 6.30 and a 6.05, and he got rid of them for a Valtra 8400 and TM 125 because they overheated, had crap brakes, and wouldn't pull up a hill. Donoghue's would love to sell him a Fendt!

Guest Fendt pwr

As I'm sure dicky will back me up on this,it's fair to say that case IH are still a very strong brand here.I would say 40% of the tractors on arable farms around me are case tractors.Case have a very good dealer net work in both aussie and NZ.

Re: RFM going

? Reply #9 on: December 20, 2005, 11:40:52 PM ?   

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"... who knows, who can tell, is this heaven, is this hell, anyone for the last few choc -ices"

Hi SPN,

Hope you contacted Christy M re copywrite on last line above

F