County - sorry site

FB

i think the implecations of us all owning one is too great & county prices are going through the roof at the moment , however if you see a ford 8100 cheap ,go buy it as they were county tractors also ,they didn't just build 4x4 spec tractors ;):) :) :)

good idea but who gets to store it and drive it first though......? :D :D :D;)

Andy can split the first bye

Thats not sorry, thats a good honest working tractor :) i think sometimes its good to see a tractor with a bit of character to represent its history, rather than something that has had it all repainted off and that looks like it just came out of the factory, ready for work, although in its restored condition it'll never see any for fears that a spot of oil may ruin its chances of a concours badge.

I know were there is a county 944 which looks worse than that

has a porouse block and the head, radiator+rocker ass is missing

It's in one of our sheds  sitting there doing the same as it has for the last 3 years (rusting)