T6050 Working a bit too hard

ihatepoundland

Been there, done that except I had a Renault 836, 1500kg of front weight and 6 furrows on the back, was just extremely tight going. Would like to know his fuel usage for that ploughing, would have used much more than it should have done if it was ballasted correctly

clearly not a competent driver there, why no weights??????? cant have done the rear hitch any good either being pulled at angles like thatif i caught a driver of mine doing that i would rip him to shreads

The last pic might look a bit worse than it was, as in the plough isn't in the ground. Certainly odd though, the tractor didn't sound at all comfortable and wasn't ploughing very deep in places, occasionally stopping dead. 125hp and 5 furrows is pushing it anyway? ??? Not wieghting it seemed to make it a lot worse, it was constantly steering up the slope as the front lifted.

we had our uncles tm125 full set of weights on a four furrow going fairly deep in realitively heavy ground and she sailed along not a bother on her was quite stoney too and alot of roots too around there. personnally i wouldnt like running a tractor like that lots of stress on the back end plus our mxu moans if shes put on any sort of an angle about oil levels etc

Been there, done that except I had a Renault 836, 1500kg of front weight and 6 furrows on the back, was just extremely tight going. Would like to know his fuel usage for that ploughing, would have used much more than it should have done if it was ballasted correctly

Snap well with a 7 and a magnum and always interesting to say the least when coming up to the headland and your looking at the blue sky  :D

But he must either be desperate to get that ground under with other tractors elsewhere or trying a demo thats too small ???:D