MASSEY FERGUSON 6150

PDC

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The farm at the top of the road from my work have got one and I thought i'd have a go at making one ;)

Siku 5455 chassis,Britains 6290 cab,extended 6180 bonnet and a Ford 6635 exhaust ;) ;) ;)

rare little number the 6150, 1 down this way on dartmoor, but not many others, was always seen as a bit under powered to most farmers, most from memory got turbo'd, the short wheelbase made them good for yard work and the turbo gave it a bit more guts for feild work

looks good mate, yet another use for a siku chassis eh

rare little number the 6150, 1 down this way on dartmoor, but not many others, was always seen as a bit under powered to most farmers,

looks good mate, yet another use for a siku chassis eh

nice...there is one simular on farmmodels.net  ;)

is there a endless surply of those cabs stacked up some where

No but I find it's easier and cheaper to find the 6270 with loader ;) just rip off the cab and floorpan and ebay the rest :D :D :D

Looks good so far Paul, I did drive a 6150 for one season on and off back in '99.......it put the farmer (and myself) off MF for a few years as it was so unreliable ::) ::)

• 2 weeks later...

nice model 6150 was turbod standard 95hp yes the 6100 series was a pain for mf reliability issues were

a prob but they did get them sorted in the end though we have a few still in area with the preselect shuttle and no probs however we converted alot back to manual and this cured alot of hastle just thought id say  :) :)

This ones looking very tasty Paul,like the thought of resin bonnet :)

nice model 6150 was turbod standard 95hp yes the 6100 series was a pain for mf reliability issues were

a prob but they did get them sorted in the end though we have a few still in area with the preselect shuttle and no probs however we converted alot back to manual and this cured alot of hastle just thought id say  :) :)

I take it you must work for an mf dealer Deano ???