Spalding Autumn Show Model - Siku 1/32 MB Trac 1800 Kommunal / Municipal

Andy

The theme for this Autumn's Spalding Model Tractor Show is Mercedes Benz, and to commemorate this, the show model (for the first time and thanks to FTF :)) will be specially produced by Siku.

Since the theme for the show is Mercedes, a 1/32 MB Trac 1800 will be on offer, finished in a kommunal / municipal theme. There are other notable changes from the original Siku model, to which Siku are only producing 500 units for the show, and on the day they will be on offer for just £25 each.

Due to our heavy involvement in this project, FTF will be given a significant allocation for anyone who wants to pre-order the model, or is not able to make the show (and interested in the model), of which orders can be taken closer to the show date. Otherwise, any members planning to attend can pick their orders up, hand in their pre-order reciepts and pay on the day. On the day the show organisers will be dealing with the distribution of the model, but they will be under clear instructions on how to handle the FTF pre-orders.

If you have any questions, you can post them in this topic and I will try my best to answer them. Images of the forthcoming model will be posted as and when they become available.

Many thanks

Andy

I will stick an order form on the FTF home page this evening for people to express their interest. Then when it is closer to the show, these will be processed as orders.

There are some very early prototype shots at www.spaldingmodeltractor.com

Since these, a few changes to the beacons have been made due to tooling problems.

Ordered mine now aswell :)

Sadly won't make it down to Spalding to collect it this time  :'( :(

Same here, I am hoping to get to Spalding in April but it's a no no for October

• 2 weeks later...

There are not many left now from the FTF allocation, so any additional orders will be added to the waiting lists.

For reference, this is the original machine the model is based on.

post-2-132639106001_thumb.jpg

There are not many left now from the FTF allocation, so any additional orders will be added to the waiting lists.

For reference, this is the original machine the model is based on.

Andy I was a bit sceptical about the yellow MB Trac untill seeing this picture ::) Now I know I MUST have one can I collect one at Spalding?

• 4 weeks later...

The FTF allocation for this model is now provisionally sold out.

Those who ordered the model will see an order in their FTF shop accounts (if you have one) around the start of the September. If you do not have one then we will email you an invoice.

The sample model will be shown next week, just waiting on the delivery from Siku.  :)