The MF711 Potato Harvester

Here we go Mark.

Now from you stractchbuilders out there anyone fancy making one ??? ???  What about you Toolbox Tam....since you know the difference between a MF 165 and a MF65 unlike me ;)

08062009008-3.jpg

would need a fair few good pictures to make one of these marky,i have often considered it, but lack basic dimensions

curious marky were they mf built or bought in painted like say weeks trailerts were

Well Sean I think you need to make a trip up to Fraserburgh then ;) ;)

Thanks Bill

Got too many other things  on go  at moment  & a box full of things needing finished     + I have just started  something else   , no brochure  or dimensions just a couple of photos

Still,  in first photos looks like a UH 35 x pulling  it  , well has got same PAVT wheels on anyway   ;)::)

One then for the future to do list then Iain ;) ;)

would need a fair few good pictures to make one of these marky,i have often considered it, but lack basic dimensions

curious marky were they mf built or bought in painted like say weeks trailerts were

Shame you are in Plymouth.......... there's a perfect example of a bagger, not far from me. Only done a few acres a year for about the first fiteen years and been barn stored from new. To my knowledge it hasn't worked since about 1980. It was always washed off after use and sprayed with oil to kill the rust. Should have all its decals in place too.  :)

Shame you are in Plymouth.......... there's a perfect example of a bagger, not far from me. Only done a few acres a year for about the first fiteen years and been barn stored from new. To my knowledge it hasn't worked since about 1980. It was always washed off after use and sprayed with oil to kill the rust. Should have all its decals in place too.  :)

sounds good mate, like you say slightly over a 1 hr drive to have a look / measure up of it :D :D :D

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

the workers all looked happy & fresh in the open air picking the spuds , but i seen them also working for real , & more often than not they were covered with a dark olive drab heavy canvas tarp fitted vaguely to a frame , in the summer it was stifling hot & no escape from the dust & in the cold it wasn't much better

• 1 month later...

next time i go that way i'll see if i can find the farmer , unfortunately the trucks are now fitted with trackers , so cant stop & wonder off like i used to  :-[

cheers mate, as for trackers tell me about it, my stealth vans due to be fitted with them soon >:( >:(>:( >:(