harvest has started

Tractorman810

Malcy, two things. . .

a) Looks like you had a nice time in Colorado! :o That STX dwarfs that Scanny. Is that an outfit you have seen before or was you lucky to find it this time?

B) No more pics of your model 218 please, it's just too damn good!

• Replies 253
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about "harvest has started" but I think this field of Barley should have been cut some time ago, it was almost laying down flat and the heads were dropping off  :o :o :o :o :o heaven knows how much yield had been lost before the combine got in :-\ :-\

014.jpg

012.jpg

Ah well its going going gone now and it was a nice old Dominator that did the biz

006-1.jpg

007.jpg

009-1.jpg

010.jpg

That could almost be Simons place! Nice evening sun coming in there, Mike. Pretty photo's.

Wet forecast for Thursday onwards so baling is stacking up and with ours and another chaps Welgar both down there are a few people getting itchy!

now a 50 50 split down here, fair few uncut fileds in some areas, but others are ploughed or planted already,seems a weird mix to be honest, seeing a old dommy going in one filed and 5 mins down the road theres a jd and valderstad drilling in the next crop already,

I don't mean to annoy anyone but harvest has finished on our farm now. I do feel sorry for those who are struggling with this darn weather we are getting. we have been extremily lucky in the south east corner

Another lush day in Suffolk - alas the fields of standing crop are thinning in number rapidly  :'(

/malc.

Talking of thinning numbers of fields of crops standing, I think this was the last one standing in the village - until this evening. I *was* on the way to see 'la femme' but, well, she understood when I called her to say I'd "be a little late!"...

post-1701-132639146989_thumb.jpg

post-1701-132639147001_thumb.jpg