Reminder - Coldridge Collection open day tomorrow peeps :-*

Lord Ferguson

Well... it's finally come around... I'll be up at 'sparrows fart' tomorrow... 5.30am leave Cambridge... down to Mr Barrets gaff by 9am hopefully - with a break in between with a bit of luck...

Then on to Mr Thornes - BRING IT ON  :P :P :-*

Thing is... are you coming too ???

you do realise mads has cleaned the house top to bottom , set out the best china bought new bedding & even put new blinds up & bought a new party dress as she thought we were all going out for a meal don't you mark  ::)

now it's just chish 'n' fips for tea ::)

ring me at bristol & i'll get the kettle on  ;)

I'll be there for a couple of hours or so. Yes marky, leave home early before the sun gets up too high. Forecast is hot tomorrow and if the tar is soft and sticky it'll slow you down a bit!  ;)

you do realise mads has cleaned the house top to bottom , set out the best china bought new bedding & even put new blinds up & bought a new party dress as she thought we were all going out for a meal don't you mark  ::)

now it's just chish 'n' fips for tea ::)

ring me at bristol & i'll get the kettle on  ;)

:-[ :'( - and I heard you had a new frock as well mate  :-[ :'( - I started at 4.30am today.... just off out to make a delivery in a van now... got to pick up my daughter from her french trip at midnight... on the road at 5.30am  :'( :'( - I'd rather be with you I can tell you  :'( :'( :-*

I'll be there for a couple of hours or so. Yes marky, leave home early before the sun gets up too high. Forecast is hot tomorrow and if the tar is soft and sticky it'll slow you down a bit!  ;)

see you there then Tim.... sticky tar... I float over it usually  ;D:D :D :D

What a pain -if I had known a week earlier I would have gone too and overnighted somewhere but it is too far to do in one day and back as I have no dog-sitter. I would not take her with me in this heat.

Get some good pics Marky - I am relying on you

a good day at coldridge good to meet tim & sean although a good rain shower did nothing to keep the hot muugyness away , i only took a few pictures & left the rest to marky(david bailey) ferguson  :D

DSCF1286Small.jpg

DSCF1287Small.jpg

DSCF1288Small.jpg

DSCF1289Small.jpg

DSCF1290Small.jpg

DSCF1291Small.jpg

would just like to thank mark for stopping by to give me a lift there & back, much appreciated mark  :)

Lovely day out yet again despite the sharp shower that Sean mentioned. Several new additions to look over plus some that had been brought in for the day such as the very impressive 1505 and 165 that came up from Cornwall. Absoluteley heaving with people just after mid-day, even detected some foreign accents. Food was good and very good price as well. Ice cream van did a roaring trade and he was charging reasonable as well. Farmer Ed with his models did very well and Colin Perryman with his tractor parts was run off his feet. Nice to see you there again Sean and Mark and for those that did not or could not go, book next year now while its still fresh in the mind.

It was brilliant.... I'll be uploading my pics as soon as I can.

I managed to start the day with a full tank of fuel... filled the 'black hole' in the back 3 more times on the day... but it was well worth it for the experience.

I've told mrs F that we are taking Mavis next time and stsaying overnight  ;D