Nicks nash

Kiwi6920

Went to see my uncle last weekend to get a tea fergy off him, he had this sitting in the shed also, i said id take both.... tea and my nash... brought the tea home on sunday, went back on tuesday and got  the nash...

Well she is a model A, 1944 mint, serial number FAA 97107, and shes mine, brought it for $750nzd and shes a mint runner

IMG_1391.jpg

IMG_1392.jpg

IMG_1393.jpg

She is in orignal condtion, going to give her a full coat of paint in time, at the moment im straighing up the front grille , un seized the radiator blinds, and have the sump of for cleaning slude out and the radiator is of been flushed out as it had some sort of jelly type curd in it, need a new sump gasket and oil filter and she will be out for a run on all new fluids

My farther in law has a Farmall H trike so im going to try find a M wide front, then we will have the set, the a was a light duty tractor the H a medium duty like disking planling, and the M was your ploughing tractor

Yeah sounds good BC, let me get her backtogether, you have the wrong decals on the bonnet tho mate, should be a Cultivison over the A mine still has it on just..

Well you could be right there Nick but mine was restored back in 1987 some 22 years ago and that was all the decals I could get from the Old 20 Parts company at the time. As they say in Scotland...take what you have and you will never want ??? ???

I was given a set with my tractor but they are the same as yours, you want some if i can get them?

Nick I don't plan on doing a respray at this point in time so I'll leave her the way she is in the meantime. Thanks for the offer though.

• 2 weeks later...

Small update, have taken it all appart cleaned the fuel system, took the radaitor off to flush and broke the stud for one side so i have to send it to town to get fixed as it leaks water out faster than i can put it in, I will get some pics when i pull it out of the shed today, of its current condtion

• 8 months later...

Time to kick the cob webs out of this shed

got the A running like a swis watch now, shes off on her 1st road run next weekend heres a couple of pics of her all together, will get shot blasted after the road run and primred ready for paint in summer

IMG_3216.jpg

IMG_3217.jpg

not a pice missing of this girl im well chuffed with her