The Weather in General

Udimore

Guest Powerdozer

Still dry here but cloud is forming outlook for the week very wet but hey we need it and make the fields grow.....

Guest Powerdozer

Trying to rain here the occasional shower but getting very black now could be in for a down pour.......

Rained most of last night and some heavy showers during the day. Great for farmers as we don't normally start silaging etc till the 20th. Should help the maize crops and after the rain of the last few days there has been a noticable change in recently re-sown crops. The fields are starting to "Green up" quite noticably. Has been quite cold here too. ;) (East Sussex)

cold today but only as i'm sitting here with the window open in my undies ;) ;) :D :D :D::)

a little cloudy with sunny spells, showers expected later though :( :( :(

:o :o :o you have a window in your undies Ben  :o :o :o - now that REALLY is strange  :o :o

Doesn't it chafe Mr Winky  ???

Been a nasty old day here today... rain... nice (windy)... I wanted to get out and cut some grass today.. everytime I thought of it, it started to spit  >:( :'( >:( :'( >:( :'(

:o :o :o you have a window in your undies Ben  :o :o :o - now that REALLY is strange  :o :o

Doesn't it chafe Mr Winky  ???Been a nasty old day here today... rain... nice (windy)... I wanted to get out and cut some grass today.. everytime I thought of it, it started to spit  >:( :'( >:( :'( >:( :'(

:D :D :D :D just fell of my chair with laughter marky