The Weather in General

Udimore

Neither...Raining now and the snow is gone. The BEETie mobile is put away for the winter, and the other mower is in the shop where nothing gets fixed.  ::)

Anyone want to fix a mower for me?  :D :D :D

Alright, alright, just because the weather here is the same as in my last post, I don't want to hear about your yank sunshine, keep it, we've got loads of low cloud and drizzle *raspberry*

Can you spare some sunshine Tim?  :-\

Afraid not, the temperature is the same today, except a bit more cloudy.  :-\

This should get a good discussion going.

Have any of you ever visited the web site www.predictweather.com. It is about long term weather forecasts, global warming, rising sea levels and particularly the ozone layer and the supposed holes in it. It has a very logical approach about the whole matter and completely rubbishes the "Spin" of our so called governments who are using the phenomena as a crafty way of bringing in  (stealth tax ) fines to protect the environment.

It asks, how do gases heavier than air get into the Earths upper atmosphere, why is it there are always two holes in the Earths ozone layer, one over each of the earths poles. one of which increases in size while the other decreases. It discusses the El Ninio effect of sea currents which affect our weather in a seven year cycle. Something else the governments forget to mention.

Rising sea levels. One for Tris here. Did you know that the sea levels are rising in southern New Zealand, but in the North they are falling. Nothing to do with sea levels, the whole place is tilting towards the south like a giant see-saw!!!!!!

Please read it and you will realise we are being conned into paying more for everything. Don't get me wrong I'm all in favour of protecting our environment by recycling (Wombling) and preserving fossil fuels. Why are governments seeming to actively discourage the growth of renewable energy, and bio fuels in particular. Why, because they are afraid pressure will be put on them to reduce taxes on things like bio fuels. They arent interested in the environment at all. Its all "Spin"

Well I'm all wound up again, so I'm going to drink my coffee now and wait to see what you think once you've read it too.  >:( >:(>:(