The Weather in General

Udimore

Lovely and sunny here today supposed to reach 65 F  currently at 52F

Aye so ye are getting some nice weather up in Canada today aswell TBF? Currently 73 F here!!! :o

Not familiar with the names where abouts? Dunster way or Lynton way?

Its a pub at Wheddon Cross - we go their every year (except this one for me  :'() to do a Landrover challenge event for riding for the disabled - and it's on this weekend if you want to see some Landy's getting bugger up big style  :-\

Ah i'm with you I know exactly where you mean, Wheddon is a lovely place thats nearer the Somerset side of Exmoor, can't make it this weekend bogged down with lambing, got 400 ewes left - working flat out, next year i'll go, i'll try and see you out the Marky have a drink and whatever - sounds good.

Ah i'm with you I know exactly where you mean, Wheddon is a lovely place thats nearer the Somerset side of Exmoor, can't make it this weekend bogged down with lambing, got 400 ewes left - working flat out, next year i'll go, i'll try and see you out the Marky have a drink and whatever - sounds good.

Look forward to it Luke - could have done with knowing you last year.... bent the steering arm on my truck cab and had to drive home 4 hours witrh my wheels pointing in opposite directions - scrubbed two new tyres to bits  :'( :'( - got some pics of my in Exmoor last year if your'e interested... actually you probably know what it looks like  :D :D :D - The VERY best off-roading in the UK around your way  ;)

Two mini tornados hit a village a few miles from me today, took a roof off a house!! The climate is bloody well messed up.

not according to George W Bush  ::) ::)::)

pretty windy here...then sun....then heavy rain......then heavy rain and sun.... :D :D ::)

sun.........rain..............sun..........very heavy rain...........sunny again

Sums it up down here :D

And up here too MFF, got drenched coming out of the barbers this afternoon >:( >:(>:(

Family get together tomorrow for me. All 5 of my female cousins are coming down from Barrow in Furness so I better look sharp, you never know what might happen :o :o :o:D :D :D;) ;) :-*

:D :D :D :D i worry about you, you sure you not from the deep deep south ??? ??? ::)

What did I say :D :D :D :D

I'm from the deep, dirty south aka Sidmouth, Devon :D :D :D::)

its all clearer now....

** FB plays on his banjo....da da da da da da da da daaaaaaaaaaaaaaa* :D :D ::) ::)

Nath starts singing

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe I'd been married long time ago, where did you come from where did you go, where did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe :D :D :D :D ::) ::)

Nath starts singing

If it hadn't been for Cotton-Eye Joe I'd been married long time ago, where did you come from where did you go, where did you come from Cotton-Eye Joe :D :D :D :D ::) ::)

:D :D :D :D....oh its gonna be a long night ::)

:D :D :D :D....oh its gonna be a long night ::)

No, it doesn't go like that Ben, it goes somthing like this....

He brought disaster wherever he went

The hearts of the girls was to hell broken sent

They all ran away so nobody would know

and left only men cause of Cotton-Eye Joe

No, it doesn't go like that Ben, it goes somthing like this....

They all ran away so nobody would know

and left only men cause of Cotton-Eye Joe

i thought it was

He came to town like a midwinter storm

He rode through the fields so hansome and strong

His eyes was his tools and his smile was his gun

But all he had come for was having some fun

then