The Weather in General

Udimore

:D :D :D :D I've been writing all yours down, ready for when the awards come back, so there :D :D ;)

its a shame really....none of them willl count (there are a few!!)  :( :( :(  :D :D :D :D

Absolutely b()llocks start to the day I got wet through out on the quad bike, legins and coat all soaking  :-\ Some how soaked in, as usual. Then got so hot this afternoon I have sunburn on my neck and spent all afternoon in my T-shirt  :-\ :D

Sunburnt  :o :o No chance of that down here, grim & rain today  >:(

Been absolutely beautiful here the week. Warm, 73 F (23 C). Weather has been cooperating eniugh to let me get a few more rounds than normal on the BEETie mobile per day! :) :) :)

Been absolutely beautiful here the week. Warm, 73 F (23 C). Weather has been cooperating eniugh to let me get a few more rounds than normal on the BEETie mobile per day! :) :) :)

Same here Tim, lovely sunny day.........off to a friends house in the country tomorrow :)  maybe get some pics if there is anything going on  :)

very warm day friday, not as bad today  ;D ;D

even managed to get the silage season underway.....i'm mean strimmer ::)

Long time till I get silage this year methinks el' Collie has seen to the lawn. I erected a 4ft fence to discourage him from going onto the grass but the little b****r seemed to take great pride in displaying his wonderful acrobatic skills right in my face.

Next year it will be electrified... ;D;)