New manufacturer - Imber Models - Ford 5640

Barry

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after some intensive emailing back and forth to take care of the payment, i can now say they should be on their way soon and hopefully they will arrive in time for christmas(hopefully a bit sooner so i can distribute them to some other collectors that would like to find them under the christmas tree ;) .. all 32 of them  ;D

anyone got any idea why parcels from the Uk to the main land are taking ages as atleast 3 are on their way for over 10 days now..?

anyone got any idea why parcels from the Uk to the main land are taking ages as atleast 3 are on their way for over 10 days now..?

I am tempted to say it's because the British postal service is cr*p, but I had better not as I might get into trouble  ;) ;) ;) ;)

Mine arrived today, 2wd, which was a surprise as i'm sure i put 4wd down on the form at Toytrac, not to worry it's a great model , and all the "extras" that are included with it make it very playable.

Only downside is a superglue blob on the side of the bonnet  :(

Ref Imber Models, I have in my possession their Ford 5640 SLE two-wheel drive and it is immense. Considering it is Imbers Models' first attempt I think it is superb....definitely on a par with the UH MF 1200 that it is sitting next to in my office.

I love the detailing....items such as the opening bonnet and cab doors and the little bags of lights and weight attachements that come with the model. It is just a little treasure.

Will definitely be investing in a New Holland 7840 version when this finally appears.

What an absolute cracker....well done to Steve and Karen of Imber Models.

Regards

R Day

if the 7840 or 8340 is going to come along and its as good as this then i shall be getting one of each definatly,dont normally collect Ford but this is a true classic in my book as it was the 1st Ford range to be built using a totally different new engine and getting away from the porosity problems with previous ranges,i drove a 5640 2wd with loader and loved it,and if these werent such a limited model ive already seen a great convo that would work a treat on the 5640 but thats just the habit of every model i see im thinking what it would make