New manufacturer - Imber Models - Ford 5640

Barry

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My two Highways have arrived!!!!

One point, the models are ltd ed, 4wd 1,500 and the 2wd 1,000......the box has 1 of 2500 on the side!!!

I'm not compaining, just pointing it out!  :P

My two Highways have arrived!!!!

One point, the models are ltd ed, 4wd 1,500 and the 2wd 1,000......the box has 1 of 2500 on the side!!!

Add together the number of 2wd and 4wd models  ;) ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Having collected my two Imber Industrials yesterday I got home to find I also had a 6640 industrial, but mine is the 2wd version. It was also in the standard Imber box rather than the different industrial box. Going to try and get mine changed, we pay enough for them so they should be correct.

Having collected my two Imber Industrials yesterday I got home to find I also had a 6640 industrial, but mine is the 2wd version. It was also in the standard Imber box rather than the different industrial box. Going to try and get mine changed, we pay enough for them so they should be correct.

i would keep it mate ,thats got to be a rare one seeing as thats the only 2 like it now, plus you have the sales recipt so it can't be claimed as a convo, might be worth a bit more in time?? never know

i would keep it mate ,that's got to be a rare one seeing as that's the only 2 like it now, plus you have the sales receipt so it can't be claimed as a convo, might be worth a bit more in time?? never know

I like things to be right though, I will get in touch with G and M and see what they say. If there are 2 wrong I should think there are more out there.

in reply to bluegreen(march 29) he should think before throwing stones.does he realise the commitment by steve and karen to produce these 4 cylinder tractors is inexcess of the value of most peoples houses,which take a life time to pay for!as for the 6640's most people would aspire to a britains misbuild which have become valuble collectors item.